Josh Cellars Sauvignon Blanc Lake, Sonoma County California Wine 750ML
Josh Cellars Sauvignon Blanc is clean crisp wine with aroma that gives a clean finish. Flavors include lemon, kiwi and green apple. Pair with seafood and light snacks. Great Summer time sipping wine.
|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
- Wine Spectator87
- Wine Spectator89
- James Suckling90
- Wine Spectator88
"A pioneer in the whisky category, Death’s Door White Whisky has an 80:20 mash bill of organic Washington Island Wheat to organic malted barley from Chilton, Wisconsin. The spirit is then double-distilled up to 160 proof (80% abv), rested in stainless steel and finished in uncharred Minnesota oak barrels to help bring the “white whisky” together and to meld this unique spirits’ flavors. The bouquet is one part “South of the Border”: artisanal cachaça, tequila; and one part “Eastern”: sweet potato shochu/soju and earthy sake. Yet, the palate is unmistakably whisky: a smooth double-distilled varietal with vanilla, chocolate covered raisin, and dark cherry flavors."